Accessing and browsing the BDCC Web Site involves the use and downloading of first and third party cookies to the device (computer, tablet, smartphone...) with which you access and browse it, in order to allow and optimise the browsing, as well as to analyse certain behaviours during it, with the sole purpose of analysing our services and showing advertising related to your preferences, on the basis of a profile drawn up from those habits.
1. What is a "cookie"?
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded onto the terminal unit used for Internet browsing when entering certain pages and/or using certain services, enabling information to be saved and subsequently recovered for different purposes. These files are stored on the User's computer or terminal and they contain data, generally anonymous and not harmful for the device. They are used to remember your preferences each time you return to the Web Site, such as the selected language in a previous browsing, access data or Web Site personalization.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses the Web Site. For example, from which other websites you have accessed, or whether you have used an advertising banner to get to the Web Site.
When you access the BDCC Web Site, certain information about the use of this technology will be provided through the device or terminal used, and we will ask you to give us your consent to do so.
Please note that some cookies may be necessary for the operation of the Web Site and if you reject them, the access to the Web Site may be prevented or may not function properly.
In addition, through the settings panel, you can choose to accept or reject all cookies or to do so in a granular manner and manage your preferences.
3. Cookies used on the BDCC Web Site
We use the strictly necessary and essential cookies to analyse our services and/or show you personalised advertising based on a profile drawn up from your browsing habits on the Web Site, using secure areas, personalised options, etc.
The Website also contains links to external pages. The Holders do not control the cookies used by these external sites. However, for more information about cookies from social networks or other third party sites, you can go directly to their own cookie policies.
Specifically and according to their purpose, BDCC Web Site uses the following types of cookies:
- Preference or personalisation cookies: these allow the User to adapt the BDCC Website to certain pre-established general characteristics such as the language, the browser used or the region from which it is being accessed.
- Essential Cookies: they serve the task of providing fluidity and comfort while browsing the Web Site, as well as guaranteeing the correct functioning of the site and providing it with security. Likewise, they serve to manage the spaces and enable advertising content on the Web Site. For example, those used for session maintenance, response time management, performance or option validation, etc.
- Analysis and Metrics Cookies: they allow to obtain information oriented to the statistical analysis of the use that the Users make of the Web Site. Thus, they allow to know the preferences of the Users in order to improve the offer of services and to limit the advertising impacts. For example, by analysing the search terms, by studying the geographical area to which most Users belong or by limiting the appearance of repeated advertisements on the Web Site.
In the event that you choose to reject the cookies, we will not download any, except those that we are allowed to (such as language personalisation or technical cookies).
|Preference or personalisation||BDCC||IIdentify the User and their browsing preferences.||It serves to store the session variables preferred by the User, and adapt their navigation on the Web site according to those variables.||click.|
|Analysis and Metrics||Google Analytics (Google LLC)||User identification, login and logout, calculation of stay on website, frequency of visit, location, navigation, URL from which visitors come, metrics.||They serve the task of obtaining statistics on visiting and browsing habits on the website, to know the user's preferences in terms of variable options and to adapt the user's browsing, to make browsing suggestions according to the user's preferences; to exchange information with other Google cookies (in case these are enabled by the user).||click.|
|Analysis and Metrics||Google Tag Manager (Google LLC)||User navigation on the Web Site.||They serve to manage, arrange and analyze labels quickly within the Web Site, as well as to measure the behavior of Users and web traffic.||click.|
|Others||Facebook Connect (Facebook, Inc.)||IP address, user identification, navigation, location, other information provided by the User during their browsing.||They serve to insert functionalities of the social network Facebook in the Web Site (for example: share button, like, etc.), and measure the interaction of the User with them.||click.|
|Others||Vimeo (Vimeo, Inc.)||User identification, browsing preferences (example: language, text size), detect and display desired results, user region.||They are used to enable the playback of videos hosted on Vimeo on the Web Site.||click.|
In addition to cookies, we and the companies listed above may use "tracking pixels" (also known as web beacons or pixel tags). These are small transparent images that are integrated into the Website itself (and therefore are not stored on your computer), and allow us to verify aspects such as the number of visitors to a particular page or the technical configuration of the browser of users accessing it. The purposes for which they are used are analogous to those described in the table above.
4. Management and deactivation of Cookies
Manage your cookie consents by managing your preferences through the configuration panel that we make available to you on the home page of the Website. But you can also access it from here.
- Apple Safari: Open Safari, and click Safari > Preferences... > Privacy, and choose "Always block", "Allow from current websites only", "Allow from websites I visit" or "Always allow"
For further information, visit https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=es_ES&viewlocale=es_ES
- Internet Explorer: Open Internet Explorer on the button Menu > Settings > Internet options > Privacy and personalize the cookies in respect of your preferences.
For further information, visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Google Chrome: Open Google Chrome, click on the Chrome menu item > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Privacy > Content settings... > Cookies, and change the settings according to your preferences.
For further information, visit https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: Open Firefox, click on the button Menu > Options > Privacy and personalise the cookies settings according to your preferences.
For further information, visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Opera: Open Opera, click Settings > Preferences > Advanced > Cookies and personalise the cookies settings according to your preferences.
For further information, visit http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
- Safari for iOS: Click Settings > Safari > Block Cookies and choose "Always Allow", "Allow from websites I visit", "Allow from current websites only " or "Always Block".
For further information, visit http://support.apple.com/es-es/HT1677
- Safari for iOS: Click Settings > Safari > Block Cookies and choose "Never", "From third parties and advertisers" or "Always".
For further information, visit http://support.apple.com/es-es/HT1677
- Chrome for Android and iOS: Open Google Chrome, click on the icon from the menu Chrome > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Privacy > Content settings... > Cookies, and change the settings according to your preferences.
For more information, visit https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so if the information or links above are out of date, or if your browser is not on this list (Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc), or if you can't find a way to manage cookies, please consult the Official Website or contact us.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write to us at the following email address: email@example.com or you can also write to us at Calle Donostia-San Sebastián Kalea 1, 01010, to the attention of Basque District of Culture and Creativity (BDCC).